One Of These Days...

....I'm going to start a blog.

...I'm going to organize old pictures into albums.

...I'm going to learn not to feel guilty about enjoying the simple pleasures in life.

...I'm going to do nothing for the sake of doing nothing.

...I'm going to live in Provence, France.

...I'm going to learn not to stress about where life is taking me.

...I'm going to see my Jesus face to face!!
"Look at the nations and watch—and be utterly amazed!
For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told, " declares the LORD.
Habakkuk 1:5

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting Started...Finally!!

     I keep procrastinating on getting started.  I had wanted to write something really deep and philosophical for my first post.  I wanted to write something about why I chose to title my blog "One Of These Days".  I wanted to write something that told you who I am and why I'm writing.  But then, "One Of These Days" became "One Of Those Days"!!

     So here I am.  I am finally writing my first post and it is none of the things I had wanted or hoped it would be.  There will be nothing philosophical or anything requiring deep thought or reflection.  I will get around to explaining why I chose the blog title I did in another post.  I will tell you more about me in a later writing.  For now, I just need to start writing.  
    
   And now I have.  

   Finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment